Anyone Interested in this nice dual jsy. card?

I have this nice football card that I am looking to trade or sell:

2003 Playoff Prestige League Leaders Tandems Materials LLT-12 Emmitt Smith/Fred Taylor $40

Will trade for cards on wantlist (baseball):
    http://www.freewebs.com/mctiger/mywantlist
    or cards of Domanick Davis, Josh Reed, LaBrandon Toefield

I am looking to sell for around $15 give or take a few bucks. Make a reasonable offer and I will let you know.

2. Kronozio

SteelersRock2453: Only card of interested in josh reed gu but that only books for $8. Sorry

Baseballz: only card of interest is your Rolen Auto but I know you probably wouldn't trade that for a GU.

i'll give you $12.50 for it (all i have at the moment to spend on cards) pm me if you're interested.

ok do you have any football gud you might wanna trade to me for it

only other football that I have is a 2002 rohan davey jsy., and a 2001 eddie kennison jsy. I am not sure what type they are, and I won't be able to check until Wednesday. I am sure that you are probably not interested in these anyways.

maybe depends on the brands prob will want da davey