Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking I just got a 04 DIAMOND KINGS MARIANO RIVERA #1/1 for less than $60 on eBay

In my opinion that was a pretty good price for the best closer in baseball!!

What do you think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWN%3AIT&rd=1

ehh its alright, Its a nice card, but DK has 1/1s wayyyyyy overproduced.....theres 1/1 base cards, jerseys, bats, autos, auto/jersey/bat combos.......and 1/1's seem to come about one every couple of boxes, so they arent hard to find......

But still $60 isnt too bad I guess!

-Paul

They are 1 in 16 boxes

I paid more than that for my box and got a Zito and Jeter dual GU #/100 and a Wade Miller #/50

There are just way too many 1/1's. When that happens, the prices go way down. I would say that you probably over paid. I've seen auto/dual jersey versions for less than $100. The regular base issue 1/1 is probably the least valuable.

I picked up a Timelines Scott Rolen auto 1/1 for $60 yesterday and though it's a good deal, I don't think it's that good due to the number of buyback variations in Timelines.

Originally posted by rice80fan2
    Well, being a Yankees fan I thought it was a pretty good buy
    If you're a Yankee fan and it's for your personal collection than fine. As long as it's not for resale.

Na, I am thinking of getting it graded or send it to a Charity for the Yankees so they can do something with it

its a 1/1. doesnt matter how many are in the set. its one of a kind and will ALWAYS keep its value
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

It's a nice card but, I think Mr. Gagne in L.A. is the BEST closer in baseball at this moment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast