Edges = 9
    Corners = 8
    Surface = 9

Should I list it w/o the graded value?

Any opinions?

Thanks

Rayray

Sorry....might not have been clear

I'm going to put the card on Ebay....should I state that it's graded a 8.5 or not?

I thought 9's or higher was worht stating?

Thanks for any input/advice. It's greatly appreciated folks!

Rayray

I agree with Dmiles I would list it in the item description, but not in the title. A 8.5 from BGS is still a fabulous grade, certainly worth atleast equal to if not more high book.

Well, I have a "newbie" to graded cards question. Rayray34's post states the card has the sub grades of 10,9,8,9. Why is this an 8.5 and not a 9? Do the subs carry different weight?

About listing the card- As a buyer, I like to have the grade in the title. This is how I search for graded cards. If it was only stated in the description, I would probably not see it. Listing the grade in the title may or may not get you more exposure but if they are looking for a 9 or 9.5 you won't sell them an 8.5 anyway. I would put this kind of important info in the title. JMHO

a card can only grade.5 above its lowest grade i think i read that somewhere
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content