Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See loucks11's Items on eBay

Talking 1996 Pinnicle Zenith Addition

i spent 30 bucks on Becketts and cant find this set anywhere. i bought a 3 boxes on ebay and pulled a Ripken Jr. with a small diamond in the card. anyone out there help me out with a value or how many of these were made? thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

If your card is the Zenith Diamond Club card it is worth $20.00
    The beckett magazines don't list that set, among many others, because, for one it's from '96, and 2nd it's not a major set with any rookies like Topps or Bowman or Fleer.

There is also a Diamond Club Parallel that books $100.00
    Not sure how different the 2 cards look though since I've never seen them.

Oh yeah. Check beckett.com when you need prices. There's a good chance you will find it there. They have single card free pricing.