Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Erick Almonte recollection collection auto #ed to 10 FT

Looking for around 30.00 in trade for it, looking for 1 auto in trade, send lists! Thanks!

2. Kronozio

Did you get my Pm about that auction last night?

I won that auction and I will trade you the Myers auto for it.

PLMK

Jim

rice - I will let you know shortly, i want to see what other offers i can get for this. Thanks for sending me the link though!

But do you want that Myers card or not?

Even if not for the Almonte?
    Last edited by rice80fan2; 02-23-2004 at 11:13 PM.

Yeah i would be interested, I dont have any autos FT, but i could trade in your favor with GU and RC's. Lmk if you would do that and who your looking for.

PM me man. If you want the card, I can give you the address info and you can send the guy the $10 for it.

LMK

Jim
    Last edited by rice80fan2; 02-23-2004 at 11:26 PM.

Im not really looking to buy, just trading as of right now but thanks for the offer!

OK, I am glad I know that now before I bid on the other ones I saw that were more rare and valuable for ya.

When I get the auto if you have something I want, I will trade it to ya. If not I will put it back up on eBay

Jim

ok, just for future reference, what/who do you collect?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast