Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying Cubs!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay...Im switching it up. Im getting flooded with so many base cubs cards I'm losing track really fast. Im going to downsize and give more specific wants. Here's the new wants.

Any 2004 Cubs Roster Players Autos/GU
    Any 2004 Cubs Roster Players RCs. Doesn't have to be a 2004 rookie, but like wood, sosa, prior, patterson rookies. Rookies that have been with the cubs since day 1.

All cards must picture players in a cubs uniform. I guess an all-star uni wouldnt be too bad, but I think ive helped minimize my wants. So now that this thread has changed, please PM me with any of my wants. I want to apologize to everyone that has sent me big lists of cubs, im not wasting anyones time, I was just not expecting all these names and brands and years of cards to start flowing. Thanks to everyone.

See rentalmom's Items on eBay

I sent you a PM about the cards you asked me about.

PLMK

Thanks

Jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent back...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just sent you a PM. Let me know.
    www.GoSportsCards.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got it, replied. And to anyone who reads this: click smkinjoe's link and let me know if anyone has any problems with it like im having. page loads then switches to a white screen. Just want to know if its my computer. thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

ok - this is a revised list to better reflect your new wants, however, some are in cubs uni's, others are guys they have just signed in the offseason and they don't have cubs cards yet - but thye are rookie cards of current cubs only

97 leaf todd walker rc .50
    derrek lee 97 topps rc .50
    01 tsc corey patterson rc $3
    01 topps gallery corey patterson rc $3
    03 topps total jemel spearman rc .50
    02 ud francis beltran rc $1
    01 ud nate teut rc .50
    01 topps gallery luis montanez rc $3

thanks and lmk
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12