Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fairchildiii's Items on eBay

SP Legendary Cuts Question

I am trying to put a base set together of this product. I know there are shortprints as well. Is every base card available as a SP too? So I would end the in have 2 cards per # one Base and one SP? If anyone knows were I can get info on this set it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Fairbc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

I believe the SP's are just incorporated in the set. The regular base are just base and not shortprinted also. You are talking about baseball, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mdtanski's Items on eBay

John, you are right. The SP's are part of the base set. 130 cards total, 30 SP's.
    Here is a list of the sp's by number. If you want the player's name feel free to ask.

7, 13, 25, 29, 30, 31, 51, 54, 55, 56, 58, 59, 62, 63, 64, 67, 68, 69, 70, 79, 80, 81, 83, 88, 89, 95, 96, 98, 113, 124.

I hate that they made the sp's throughout the print run but I love these cards.

Hope this helps

Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fairchildiii's Items on eBay

Thanks guys, but I actually have a #9 base and a #9 SP whats the deal with that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mdtanski's Items on eBay

You might have one of the parallel cards. If it is a blue border, those are number to 275. Green bordered cards are numbered to 25. The base set(brown border) is numbered to 1299.
    Does this help?

Mike