Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Monarchs v. Sparks

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Monarchs v. Sparks

It's on ESPN2... does anyone care? Looks like they can't even fill up the courtside seats...

SCF Rewards

I love watching the Sparks play, except when there's something else to do

lolol

And to think that the WNBA players were going to boycott to hold out for higher salaries

lololol

SCF Rewards

The Sparks have gotten out to a very HOT start. And given that the Comets, their top competitor has a couple of losses already, it's looking good for the 3-peat.

Did ya know that 2-3 teams just got eliminated this past season?

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

could care less

markm543
    The WNBA.... sigh.... so boring

SCF Rewards

It may be boring; but these gals, esp. the Sparks players, are fundamentally sound

Not as athletic as the guys, but they make up for it with their basic knowledge of the game

markm543
    yea that is true they are very talented and could dominate me in a basketball game but the wnba is still boring for me to watch.