Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I might buy some OPC this year. I don't buy boxes but I like the fact that your not always going to pull a game used. I guess this makes them more collectible.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

In the Ultra Product highlights it says 2 Jersey or Signature cards per box but when you look at the Insert Highlights it says Fresh Ink 1:288 packs. Also the EX Hockey Jambalaya are 1:864 packs!!! Those are going to be hard to get but probably won't sell as well as they should for being so hard to get.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

In the Ultra Product highlights it says 2 Jersey or Signature cards per box but when you look at the Insert Highlights it says Fresh Ink 1:288 packs. Also the EX Hockey Jambalaya are 1:864 packs!!! Those are going to be hard to get but probably won't sell as well as they should for being so hard to get.

Frsh Inks from 07-08 season didnt sell as well and they were hard to get.....The Jambalaya look like the Wild cards in the game UNO...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Frsh Inks from 07-08 season didnt sell as well and they were hard to get.....The Jambalaya look like the Wild cards in the game UNO...

LOL

CSSports do you have a product sell sheet for UD Black? Wondering what that product looks like.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

LOL

CSSports do you have a product sell sheet for UD Black? Wondering what that product looks like.

Not yet - I have been curious myself...still working on that one - I know Victory is already out but didnt find that one either

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

What the heck did they do to that poor Young Guns layout?? It looks like...vines...flowers...leafs...what the heck?!?!?

That's really not a good thing!?!? I think that rookie just lost his pair...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was the Master Piece delayed?

and till when?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

What the heck did they do to that poor Young Guns layout?? It looks like...vines...flowers...leafs...what the heck?!?!?

That's really not a good thing!?!? I think that rookie just lost his pair...

I don't know what it is about UD base sets as of late, while the photography is nice and everything I wish they would put more effort into the design instead of just stamping a foil name on the card. What happened to borders?

At least the Young Guns are using team colors in there now instead of tons of foil that is hard to read. The Fab Fours look nice I guess, but similar to 07/08. Too bad the sell sheet doesn't show the new Game Jersey or Signature Sensations designs, I'm anxious to see them.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast