Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

00/01 UD Reserve FT -- KG, K-mart, D-miles RC AUTO GU, more!

I am looking to trade an almost complete set of 2000/01 UD Reserve. 5 cards are missing from this 20 card set. 24 inserts are also included. Above the inserts are 11 Jerseys, 3 of which are also auto'ed!!! There are also two buybacks. I am looking to trade this as a lot. If you need more info, PLMK and I'll list all of what is exactly in here. Thanks

2. Kronozio
    what are the autos?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

There is a Donnell Harvey Buyback Auto 73/98 and a Joel Pryzibilla Buyback auto 211/238. There are also three auto jerseys: Jamal Crawford, Marcus Fizer, and Dermarr Johnson.

If you decide to break the lot up, I might need the Crawford.

I don't think I'll be breaking up the lot. The only way is if I decide to sell it on ebay. Sorry

so are you looking to trade up, or just get rid of everything at the same time?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

I am really just looking to get rid of the lot at the same time. I would really just be looking for stuff I could use (esp. Lakers).

i could try to make a deal for the 5 graphs as a lot. may also take some of the jerseys off your hands, but i dont think i have enough stuff to cut a deal for it all.
    im very interested in the 3 auto jerseys, id like to try and get 'em one way or another :)

I was really hoping to trade the whole set together, but just offer me something if you only need the autos. Thanks

about what price range u putting on this if u would sell it as a whole lot

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast