Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NOOOOOO!! Lewis arrested for drugs!!

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING AHHHHHHHH heres the link

Click Here for full story!!

i hope this wont affect him any!!

Yeah... federal drug charges never effected anyone...

Good thing my collection of Lewis cards just started!

Just heard about that this afternoon. Its a shame what some players get into!

well i know it will affect him iggy i just dont want it to be too bad. i mean we do have a reliable back in musa smith but losing jamal is like losin the whole offense

he was probably buying a kilo for himself, as remember he got suspended for drug abuse, didn't he, maybe this was when he tested positive.

actually it was never revealed as to what substance he was suspended for when he was suspended for 4 games. Also they said in this case NO DRUGS WERE EVER BOUGHT, this is just the same crap from the federal prosecutor in Atlanta that Ray Lewis went through. Apparently those guys try to make a name for themselves by persuing charges against professional athletes.

lolol.,..

remember, Nate Newton, Offensive guard for the 3-time Super Bowl Cowboys in the '90s, caught with something like 75 POUNDS of coke??

lolol

yea well jamal wasnt caught man. someone tryin to frame him same thing with ray lewis. they were at the wrong place at the wrong time. plus this thing is 4years old before he got drafted, why they bringin it up now after his amazing season....

Yeah these allegations are 4 years old why bring them up now, plus has anything been said about proving who it was on the phone? All Ive heard is that the call came from Lewis cell.

yea i know. like i said, people like to blame superstars who are at the scene. same thing happened to ray. he was at the bar when the people were murdered, so they all pointed to him since he was known. wat a load of crap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast