Jason Taylor
    Ricky Williams
    Zach Thomas
    Charles Rogers

want a nice autoed card or GU wit has big a swatch as possible

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    I really dont know anything about hockey, but I have this:
    2002 Pacific "Game Worn Jersey" Cory Stillman #0191/1135

I really want to get rid of it somehow for another g/u or auto, LMK if theres anything you'd trade for it including that TO auto, maybe I could add in something else for that....

Do you have more info on the TO?

Or I could trade you a 2002 Pacific Heads Up Quad Jersey, 4 Jerseys in one, these are the 2 I have:

Joel Makovicka/Tywan Mitchell/Martay Jenkins/Bill Gramatica

Sammy Morris(BLUE)/Jay Riemersma(BLUE)/Reggie Germany(BLUE)/Shawn Bryson(RED) (BILLS)

Reggie Germany(BLUE)/Shawn Bryson(RED)/Sammy Morris(BLUE)/Jay Riemersma(BLUE) - (BILLS)

LMK if either interest you,

It sounds like a nice card, but I dont have any of the football players you have listed, sorry. No hockey either. If you are considering people outside of what you have listed, you can check my site. LMK via PM. Thanks.

sorry guys dont see anything i want....its a 2001 bowman's best

2002 SPx Winning Materials Joey Harrington #WMRJ BV $30 biggest jersey pieces out there, lmk what year and number the TO is, thanks.

paul i didnt see anything...Lost Soul the link shows a pic..its a 2001 bowman's best auto ya have a pic of the card? im interested

The picture isn't mine but its the same card. The TO bv is $25, what else can you add or can we make this bigger, I am trying to only collect GU and Autos, lmk.

03 Fleer avant JoEY HARRINGTON #ERD134/300-BLUE-WORK OF HEART
    03 Fleer avant TAYLOR JACOBS #ERD22/250-WHITE

you intrested in these for the T.O.