Talking Jason Giambi and Jeremy Giambi wantlists updated!

Alright, I've updated my wantlists! Take a look and lmk if there's anything you can do for me!
    My tradelist is on my site as well, so take a look and lmk if you have anything for me and what you want for it.
    Just click my www button.

Thanks!
    Jason

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Jason,

I'm currently going back through my cards to put together numerous player lists. I'll let you know what I find once I'm done and hopefully I can find some cards for you as you have a few I could use.

BTW, I wanted to say thank you once again for the great trade with Melody a while back. Hope you were blessed with your new child!

Thanks,
    Tony

Originally posted by enigma_shadow
    Jason,

I'm currently going back through my cards to put together numerous player lists. I'll let you know what I find once I'm done and hopefully I can find some cards for you as you have a few I could use.

BTW, I wanted to say thank you once again for the great trade with Melody a while back. Hope you were blessed with your new child!

Thanks,
    Tony
    Hey Tony,
    Thanks for the kinds words! I was very, very pleased with that trade as well!
    And, yes, I am truly blessed with my new child. It's great being a daddy! ;)

Jason