Talking Jason Giambi and Jeremy Giambi wantlists updated!

Alright, I've updated my wantlists! Take a look and lmk if there's anything you can do for me!
    My tradelist is on my site as well, so take a look and lmk if you have anything for me and what you want for it.
    Just click my www button.

Thanks!
    Jason

2. SCC Black Friday 2017
    Jason,

I'm currently going back through my cards to put together numerous player lists. I'll let you know what I find once I'm done and hopefully I can find some cards for you as you have a few I could use.

BTW, I wanted to say thank you once again for the great trade with Melody a while back. Hope you were blessed with your new child!

Thanks,
    Tony
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Originally posted by enigma_shadow
    Jason,

I'm currently going back through my cards to put together numerous player lists. I'll let you know what I find once I'm done and hopefully I can find some cards for you as you have a few I could use.

BTW, I wanted to say thank you once again for the great trade with Melody a while back. Hope you were blessed with your new child!

Thanks,
    Tony
    Hey Tony,
    Thanks for the kinds words! I was very, very pleased with that trade as well!
    And, yes, I am truly blessed with my new child. It's great being a daddy! ;)

Jason