Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Thumbs up NOW THIS IS A PHAT CARD!

I bought this card about a month or so ago from a guy. It's a 2003 Sweet Spot Byron Leftwich Rookie Auto /250. I didn't really think of it at the time but I bought it as a redemption card.

I'm sure you've heard all the horror stories about UD Redemptions. I figured it was going to be hell since I have yet to even see a redeemed one on ebay. I redeemed it online about a month ago, maybe 3 weeks. Well yesterday when I wasn't home, the FedEx guy came. I knew it had to be the card from UD so I sat around all day today waiting for it.

I'll tell you what... this card is definitely not what I expected. I expected just some cheesey base card that was autographed. Needless to say when I opened up the package, I was pleasently surpriced.

The card has like a side profile of a mini helmet in it... and that's where the signature is in a silver sharpie. The card looks so neat and is extremely thick because of the helmet. Here's the first one that made it to ebay :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44881

I've also included a picture of mine. Mine is #99... not that's anything special. I was considering selling it before but now this might have to be a card that I keep. Book on it when it was a redemption was $100 but since it's such a neat card and it's now being redeemed, I expect book to go up on it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

That is one heck of a sweet card. Nice to see that they are getting better with their redemptions! Congrats

SCF Rewards

that is an awsome card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats a might sweet card iggy. I know i personally wouldnt mind having a card like that my self as i think the designs are the best

congrats on the quick redemption. I heard UD wanted to try and do better and maybe they are turning a new leaf

Jay

SCF Rewards

Sweet card, Iggy! I'd be a player for it if you decide to trade or sell it...

really cool card! congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

nice looking card...I have never had any problems with UD redemptions and I havent really heard anything but good stories about them...I got 3 redemptions in about 3 weeks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AnubisFan73's Items on eBay

Originally posted by pr0phet
    thats a might sweet card iggy. I know i personally wouldnt mind having a card like that my self as i think the designs are the best

congrats on the quick redemption. I heard UD wanted to try and do better and maybe they are turning a new leaf

Jay

Not on my end. I redeemed an 03 UD Pros & Prospects Quentin Griffith/Antwone Savage Rookie W/Vet Auto card, via the UD web site, back on December 19 and I've not gotten anything back yet. It is still listed as "In Process".

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow that does kinda suck man. I dont know why some people just absolutely hate them and some people just love them. All i gots to say is if anybody says they love fleer CS then ima have to get ya cuz they are the WORST. :D

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by BynesFan
    Not on my end. I redeemed an 03 UD Pros & Prospects Quentin Griffith/Antwone Savage Rookie W/Vet Auto card, via the UD web site, back on December 19 and I've not gotten anything back yet. It is still listed as "In Process".

Chris

Thats odd there already out on the markett. i could have picked one up at a card show today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast