New coach of the Hornets and Rockets

Tim Floyd, of all the people in the world you, pick him as coach. He really did squat with the Bulls, and now they think he'll do a better job than Paul Silas, come on. Floyd is better off coaching college, or high school basketball. He really doesn't have much knowledge of the NBA game. But hopefully since the Hornets do have good players', they will perform well for him.

As for Van Gundy, he's not to bad of a coach, a little evil looking at times, but not the worst the Rockets could have done. It is hard replacing Rudy-T though, he was a real good coach. I really would've liked to see Larry Brown coaching the Rockets, but he is probably better suited for the Wizards or a team like that.

2. SCC Cyber Week 2017
    Floyd got the Bulls coaching job b/c of his friendship with Jerry "organizations win championships, not players" Krause

but in fairness to Floyd, even Phil Jackson couldn't win much with the teams they had

the rockets got the better coach by far, silas is a good coach and he kind of got the shaft in new orleans. as a sixer fan, im not sad to see this though, it gives us a better chance.

Podstock,
    I see what your saying about Floyd, but do you really think he will do much better with the Hornets? The Hornets have a ton of talent, but what they really need is some one to guide them(maybe a good coach???) And Floyd really didn't know how to coach such young of a team(as the Bulls have).

True, Phil Jackson did have very good players' while he was coaching the Bulls, but i still think he would have done better than Floyd would've. Phil Jackson turned around the Lakers pretty quickly. They had talent(like the Bulls do-young talent), they just need some one to put the talent to good use. To put the right guys on the floor, and execute the right plays. A teacher-mentor.

I do not believe Floyd is fit to coach in NBA.

He is a rah rah rah type of coach; you cannot do that in the NBA.

His strategies are terrible.

I do not feel he will do that much better; however, I think the Hornets will be able to make the play-offs, primarily b/c they play in the East

I think Floyd will do great in New Orleans. He really is a good coach, but was in the wrong situation in Chicago.

Yeah, i also think they will be able to make the playoffs, only because of the talent there team has, and the lack of good teams in the East. But they definetly will not go far...