Roger Clemens auto to trade for supplies

Have a 1995 Upper Deck Jumbo Roger Clemens certified auto (in nrmt condition, a little chipping on the bacK) to trade for:

1) Top loaders- only need the ones that will accommodate cards of normal thickness; do not need to be brand new, but I would prefer that they do not have tape, tape marks, glue marks, or any of the other disgusting stuff that gets on top loaders

2) Penny sleeves

If you don't have enough, I can do a supplies + cards deal for the Clemens as well.

how many top loaders are you looking for in trade?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

1000 toploaders cost roughly $18 to ship with mediamail
    I just bought a 1K box not too long ago

Just some info

Originally posted by Crazyderik
    1000 toploaders cost roughly $18 to ship with mediamail
    I just bought a 1K box not too long ago

Just some info
    In that case, you might want to check out Ebay, Derik. 1000 brand new Ultra Pro top loaders for around $30 w/ free shipping. I figure a Clemens certified auto is worth at least $30.

Don't have to be new top loaders. Just not top loaders with tape or tape marks on them.

bb - i forget what you wanted from me but you can check my site out for the clemens
    i could probably use it

www.freewebs.com/loopdog

have some toploaders too, but not 1000

Loop

Could use 1997 Donruss Guerrero auto and 2001 Pujols Game Bat RC /500 (like this one more)

Originally posted by bbgiants
    In that case, you might want to check out Ebay, Derik. 1000 brand new Ultra Pro top loaders for around $30 w/ free shipping. I figure a Clemens certified auto is worth at least $30.

Don't have to be new top loaders. Just not top loaders with tape or tape marks on them.
    I know
    I paid $34 .. I dont know how they make any profit with shipping that much of the payment.

I didnt deny that being a good deal. $35 for a Clemens auto is great

Originally posted by Crazyderik
    I know
    I paid $34 .. I dont know how they make any profit with shipping that much of the payment.

I didnt deny that being a good deal. $35 for a Clemens auto is great
    I'd be all over them if I had any money left lol But I really overextended myself on ebay this month.