Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Looking for autograph cards of these WWF/WCW stars

Not sure if Topps/Fleer/whoever even issued autograph cards of all these guys but if they did I'm looking for them.

HBK
    Scott Hall
    Kevin Nash
    Hulk Hogan / Hollywood Hogan
    Scott Steiner
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fleer does the WWE sets, however im pretty sure they never did autographs, they have event worn. The Divas did autos, and lip print cards, (those were selling good on ebay) You could probably find some type of auto of those guys on ebay but not on/for cards.

Topps did WCW sets however then mainley did lower key guys/ Cruiser weights. So Im not sure you will be able to find those auto cards. I could be wrong though.
    Last edited by Rockman; 02-27-2004 at 09:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Rockman
    Fleer does the WWE sets, however im pretty sure they never did autographs, they have event worn. The Divas did autos, and lip print cards, (those were selling good on ebay) You could probably find some type of auto of those guys on ebay but not on/for cards.

Topps did WCW sets however then mainley did lower key guys/ Cruiser weights. So Im not sure you will be able to find those auto cards. I could be wrong though.

Well I know they made a Hogan, Nash, and Hall. Wasn't sure about the other two.

SCF Rewards

Re: Looking for autograph cards of these WWF/WCW stars

Originally posted by pwaldo
    Not sure if Topps/Fleer/whoever even issued autograph cards of all these guys but if they did I'm looking for them.

HBK
    Scott Hall
    Kevin Nash
    Hulk Hogan / Hollywood Hogan
    Scott Steiner

I'm not sure if your interested, but I have in person autographs of Nash & Steiner on the WCW sets. I can send scans if your interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: Re: Looking for autograph cards of these WWF/WCW stars

Originally posted by NHLWWE
    I'm not sure if your interested, but I have in person autographs of Nash & Steiner on the WCW sets. I can send scans if your interested.

Thanks for asking but I'm not interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

I'm about 95% sure that I've seen a certified Scott Steiner auto from one of the late 90's Topps WCW products,but don't think WWF/WWE ever came out with one for HBK. It bugs me that the majority of autos that you pull from the Fleer WWE packs are Divas. I hope Fleer can change their ways sooner or later.

Brett
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by bblair_2002
    I'm about 95% sure that I've seen a certified Scott Steiner auto from one of the late 90's Topps WCW products,but don't think WWF/WWE ever came out with one for HBK. It bugs me that the majority of autos that you pull from the Fleer WWE packs are Divas. I hope Fleer can change their ways sooner or later.

Brett

Probably wouldn't do me any good if Fleer even did that. Must of the guys I watched back in the Monday Night Wars era are basically gone now so they wouldn't be included.

Not really interested in any of the new guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

Was doing some ebay shopping and found a Steiner auto (well,2 of them). Price is a little high can't say that I've seen a Steiner for sale before so it could be pretty rare. The guy also has a Nash auto which is priced more reasonably. Have a look-see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by bblair_2002
    Was doing some ebay shopping and found a Steiner auto (well,2 of them). Price is a little high can't say that I've seen a Steiner for sale before so it could be pretty rare. The guy also has a Nash auto which is priced more reasonably. Have a look-see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Thanks for the link.

Wow had no idea that his autograph was that expensive. Looks like I'm out of the running for that stuff then. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast