Thread: Bob Cousy and Lenny Wilkens

Bob Cousy and Lenny Wilkens

I need 1 common each of Lenny Wilkens and Bob Cousy. LMK what you have. Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Mail autos right? I have Wilkens coach cards and 96 Topps stars Cousy. make offer if still interested.

Yep, mail auto's. I have the letters ready and everything, I just need something for them to sign. I'll take 2 of the Wilkins and the 1 Cousy if that's alright. You think 15cc is ok? LMK and thanks for the reply!

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I've never used card cash. Still have the original for signing up. i understand 15cc is like 15 cents, thing is a stamp costs 37 cents. do you want to send a SASE or add more cc?

Oh by the way, Wilkins will sign more than 1, at least he did for me.

Originally posted by keithmcm
    ...i understand 15cc is like 15 cents, thing is a stamp costs 37 cents. do you want to send a SASE or add more cc?
    ...don't mean to butt in, but most people go by 10-20 cc = $1.00 BV. But when people sell their cc, its usually at 100 cc = $1.00. But I couldn't begin to explain why these exchange rates are what they are...

Originally posted by SingleDaddyof2
    ...don't mean to butt in, but most people go by 10-20 cc = $1.00 BV. But when people sell their cc, its usually at 100 cc = $1.00. But I couldn't begin to explain why these exchange rates are what they are...
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking...10-20cc=$1, but I guess I could go 25cc if you wanted to. LMK

Like I said I didn't really comprehend system. 20 is okay then? I can mail today if you email or pm your address.