Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone interested in buying or trading for these 1/1 cards?

I have 4 real 1/1 cards of Derek Lowe, Brian Jordan, Pirates RC Walter Young and Rangers RC Marshall McDougall (Pictured as an Indian but says signed by Rangers)

LMK if interested.

Thanks

Jim

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    How much in trade for the Young?Maybe we can possibly work something out with the 03 stuff, too.

LMK, I will trade GU for it if need be
    ALix

Can I see a scan of the fronts of the cards?

what set are they from? are they show stamped?

They are from Donruss Champions. I dunno if they are show stamped. I got them in a big lot off of a guy I know who was getting rid of his cards and he gave them to me.

It says something about a New Jersey sumthin.

I have never been to a show to get any stamped cards so I dunno if they are from that or an insert.

Either way, it is a 1/1 card. I saw a Jeter 1/1 GU with the same thing on it go for $137 on eBay.

walter young is now an oriole, for anybody who cares

I'm 95% sure those are show stamped or somehow aftermarket stamped. Sry, but they aren't worth much if I am correct.

why would a show stamped 1/1 be less valuable than any other 1/1?

The Jeter Gu 1/1 with the same stamp went for $137
    a 1/1 is a 1/1

Originally posted by rice80fan2
    why would a show stamped 1/1 be less valuable than any other 1/1?

The Jeter Gu 1/1 with the same stamp went for $137
    a 1/1 is a 1/1
    A show stamped 1/1 is basicaly a aftermarket 1/1. You can buy a 1/1 stamp and start making your own 1/1 cards. That's essentially what these are. They were never intended to be 1/1's. The 1/1's you have is the equivalent of if I grabbed a hand full of commons and hand wrote 1/1's on all of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast