Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i am still looking for drew bledsoe

i have tons of bledose cards already.i am looking for any i dont have please leave a list and i will get back to you thanx again..
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

ohh I definately have one you need.......its on my site.....

Its basically a PC card of mine, so im only looking for something I need, mainly basketball, but maybe baseball or another very nice football card.....

BV is $100 but Im looking for more like $200 because there havent been ANY on ebay, The only ones sold on ebay currently were McNair and Plummer, and the mcnair sold fairly cheap for some reason, plummer sold pretty well for his collectibility......

This card was a redemption, and whatever werent redeemed are expired, and I believe that there could not be more than a few redeemed, Score will not give out redemption information so I couldnt find out, this card could be a 1/1 infact!, again theres no guarantees, since theres no way to find out, but I have never seen this card, EVER

Well with that all said, lmk if your still interested,

-Paul

BTW I have a scan if needed

i have a 1/1 24 karat gold drew bledsoe,2003 thats the one i have ...lol
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

i paid $250.00 dollars in the card shop here in worcster ,ma.

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

and i cant use the one you have cuz it has not been redeemed so its worthless.lol

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

huh?

it is redeemed...its a 2000 Score Team 2000 Autograph #/50

????

check my site for the Bledsoe cards I have under the NFL tab.
    LMK if you need any of those. They are separated by names in the NFL page

whats the price on this one?
    2000 Donruss Preferred QBC Graded Nat’l Treasures NT-11 BGS8 (1 of 250 graded) #0099/1000

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

well letmeknow what you need for it ok thanx again.

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast