Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: MLB Contest Whole Year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Ely836's Items on eBay

I guess so..... unless someone wants to take it over I guess fairbc wins so Ill send him cards ASAP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pujolsfan.. If you need me to help run your contest just give me the run down on what you did and Id be glad to watch over it for you for a while

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey folks,

I dont know if everyone reads chit chat but pujolsfan5 is having some family issues in which will limit him on his contest.

I wanted to also post here as well as I have contacted him about maybe taking this over and if he had standings saved I will take over in a few days and keep it running upon his approval and all.

Just wanted to let everyone know about this is all

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

If you do take this over I would like to switch my hitter to Mike Young please.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a problem Molina, like I said I need some standings first to know whos where and all

thanks
    Jay

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112