Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    titan102390

mvp? kobe, tmac, kg or someone else

who will win the nba's mvp award this year will it be kobe or tmac or kg or somebod else?

markc45
    i think kobe wil win it with all of his fabulous games and cool dunks.

CSlax3
    i think kobe deserves it but they will give it to KG

i think kobe... hes had a great season and he has pulled LA 2gether w/ and w. out shaq

KOBE!!!

kOBE WITH his 40 ppg in Feb

bassmaster
    I'd give it to Tmac or Garnett. Kobe isn't even in my top 5. The least talked about player who deserves it over Kobe is Dirk. Nowitski has been huge this year and is the best player on the team with the best record.

bassmaster
    My top five would be:
    1. McGrady
    2. Garnett
    3. Nowitski
    4. Kidd
    5. Duncan

knicks644
    tmac ,magic would be fighting for lebron james and not for the playoffs if it was not for tmac!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I got to vote it would go to Kevin Garnett. This guy puts up huge numbers and isn't surrounded with a lot of talent and seems to be always overlooked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast