Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Just got back from Cavs game... BRON BOBBLE HEAD!!!

I got one! woo hoo it was like a damn mad house down there....everyone was frickin pushin each other trying to get one...I mean there literally was a mile long line the wrapped around the bulding to get in...some people I heard were there from 9AM this morning and stuff but I got one! Pretty sweet, my friend (who doesn't know much about E-Bay) might sell me his Bron Bobble head for 5 bucks!!! Puttin that one on E-Bay make a quick 200-300 bucks!

Thats mean to take advantage of him

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Sounds like Eagles1fan5 is a good friend...

SCF Rewards

Im an awesome friend guys...... :), hey its a free 200 bucks, my seats blew....but oh well I got my prize ya know...and they killed Atlanta which helps our playoff run HOPEFULLY

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your one nice friend all right (rolls eyes)

SCF Rewards

yeah lol, I also bought a box of LeBron RC's those exclusive ones of him Upper Deck makes, right now total I got 64 LeBron RC's 1 Game Used only :-s... and 1 extremely rare Bobble Head :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice pick up

SCF Rewards

Re: Just got back from Cavs game... BRON BOBBLE HEAD!!!

Originally posted by Eagles1fan5
    my friend (who doesn't know much about E-Bay) might sell me his Bron Bobble head for 5 bucks!!! Puttin that one on E-Bay make a quick 200-300 bucks!

boy, if that's how you treat friends, I'd hate to be your enemy

SCF Rewards

actually he is just as bad as me, its his other friends he went to the game with he just took it with him and he's selling it to me for 5 bucks :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

get your buck and a quarter for it, then you should give him like a 20% commission for what it sells for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast