Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Thumbs up Taking Offers On 2001 Score Millennium Men Rudi Johnson Autograph #MM25 #17/25

Hello everyone,

I'm taking trade offers on my 2001 Score Millennium Men Rudi Johnson Autograph #MM25 #17/25.

The card is too rare to have a book value. A 2001 Topps Premiere Auto of him sold on ebay for $177.50. The card wasn't numbered but has a released print run of 25 so I would think this is a comparable card :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=56019

Here's a picture of mine. The back isn't really that dull... the front was scanned by a scanner while the back was taken by my camera phone :

http://www.IggyWH.com/rudi.jpg

Let me know if any of you are interested in trying to work out a deal!

Thanks,
    Iggy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumm0x26's Items on eBay

Sent PM

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know... I started looking into that card that sold on ebay... nowhere does it state that the PR on those cards is /25. Those cards have no released print run #.

So $177.50 for a card that isn't even as rare as mine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Iggy,

Not to argue about your saying with this but I know that Topps has a rookie auto set they release every year in which always carries a premium it is a very high demand rookie set and i do believe it would be considered part of the regular set if it wasnt such short printed. I would definetly take u up on something if i had a few good things of higher value to trade but i really dont. It is a great card dont get me wrong. But some people MAY see it the same as me in that the millenium men is more of an insert then the premier auto is

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by pr0phet
    Iggy,

Not to argue about your saying with this but I know that Topps has a rookie auto set they release every year in which always carries a premium it is a very high demand rookie set and i do believe it would be considered part of the regular set if it wasnt such short printed. I would definetly take u up on something if i had a few good things of higher value to trade but i really dont. It is a great card dont get me wrong. But some people MAY see it the same as me in that the millenium men is more of an insert then the premier auto is

Jay

I really didn't know much about the Topps card untill I got my Beckett in the mail today. Beckett lists the cards as being 1:140 out of Jumbo packs. They are also a seperate insert and not the Topps Autograph cards that are like a parallel. So I don't think the card is the same one you're referring to.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not looking for $500 in trade on the card. I just figured I'd try to compare the one I have with the one on ebay that sold since the seller said it was /25.

See Cardking80's Items on eBay

check my site....lol....no seriously....as a previous owner of that card i let it go for wayy to low and i would like to trade ya for it...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah dont get me wrong iggy.. I can definetly understand how you came up with that but I just thought there could be a possible better elaboration to maybe get some more people to make offers too.. That and i was bored at the time

Jay