Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UNOPENED BOXES FOR SALE ~ ALL SPORTS ~ WHOLESALE PRICING!

HELLO, I JUST ADDED THE "BOXES" SECTION TO MY ONLINE STORE (www.geocities.com/cardsforsale04)

THERE WERE ALOT OF BOXES ADDED TO EACH SECTION AND AS ALWAYS, WE STOCK ALOT OF SINGLES...

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING BY EMAILING CARDSFORSALE04@AOL.COM

THANKS

CHRIS HERMAN
    (www.geocities.com/cardsforsale04)

topps chrome for 140..........thats not wholesale lol.thats overpriced

lol just a bit high..........

2003 SP AUTHENTIC FB $105.00

Not wholesale either I can get it for $95 at the local shop and don't have to pay shipping.

Re: UNOPENED BOXES FOR SALE ~ ALL SPORTS ~ WHOLESALE PRICING!

Thanks for your opinion.... the retail on these boxes is much more than what I charge (even when you factor in shipping)...

I know I have personally purchased boxes from eBay that were searched, so I felt it necessary to offer "untouched" boxes at prices lower than retail... I do not buy 30 cases of every product, so some prices will obviously be higher than a D&A price...

And like I said, in most cases, you can buy a box from me and get it delivered cheaper than going to your local hobby shop...

Chris
    www.geocities.com/cardsforsale04

Originally posted by cardsforsale04
    HELLO, I JUST ADDED THE "BOXES" SECTION TO MY ONLINE STORE (www.geocities.com/cardsforsale04)

THERE WERE ALOT OF BOXES ADDED TO EACH SECTION AND AS ALWAYS, WE STOCK ALOT OF SINGLES...

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING BY EMAILING CARDSFORSALE04@AOL.COM

THANKS

CHRIS HERMAN
    (www.geocities.com/cardsforsale04)

wait so your saying that a box of topps chrome goes for more then $140 cause thats completly false. some of your bozes are good prices but that one is not. you can easily find a topps chrome box for under $85 and pay shipping of $6 coming to about $90. let me know if you ever get a 03-04 bowman rookies and stars box also.

Matrix... I do not disagree that some of my boxes are higher than what "can be found" online. I had a huge discussion going on another board about this as well...

My points are this... I did my research and found that MOST of what's listed was withia couple dollars of Dave and Adams prices, some was a bit cheaper, and some was a bit more expensive... I guess the sports card market varies from geographical locations...

I am not making more than a few dollars per box with my markup...

Also, I have purchased boxes from dealers with SUPER CHEAP prices (eBay included) when I had my store in the mall and can honestly say that a lot of the boxes I got were searched and re shrik wrapped, but who can prove that?

The wholesaler I am direct with does not searc boxes, nor do I... when I had my store we bought all boxes from him... Off the top of my head, I know we received a Julius Erving autographed bobble head, a 2 Kobe Bryant autographed bobble heads (one was even signed twice) all from UD Playmakers boxes purchased through him.

A customer also pulled a Michael Jordan game used jersey / autographed #ed to 23 (pics available) so I know his boxes are good.

We always got good inserts/jerseys/autos from his boxes so I figured I would offer the same to people on this message board.

But anyways, thanks for noticing that some of my prices were lower than other online sites...

I did know that some products were a little higher (maybe due to availability)

Chris Herman
    www.geocities.com/cardsforsale04
    CardsForSale04@aol.com

I just purchased 2 sealed boxes of 03/04 Topps Chrome Basketball from my local shop 5 days ago at the price of 79.00 each. Needless to say he has none left,lol. But the average price rather its a shop or online is around 105.00.

The $79 is not far from the cost of retail boxes (direct), however the "cost" DIRECT on Hobby boxes is higher than $79.00

Originally posted by shaqcardsrus
    I just purchased 2 sealed boxes of 03/04 Topps Chrome Basketball from my local shop 5 days ago at the price of 79.00 each. Needless to say he has none left,lol. But the average price rather its a shop or online is around 105.00.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast