Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

can someone suggest any good wax to buy for a good price?

NFL or MLB? dont wanna spend very much but
    i want to know some good brands that i might pull some gu cards from

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Re: can someone suggest any good wax to buy for a good price?

Originally posted by rookiecards
    NFL or MLB? dont wanna spend very much but
    i want to know some good brands that i might pull some gu cards from
    How much are you looking to spend?

under 3. 00 if possible is there even any that cheap anymore? by 2012 we can expect 12.50 for a pack of 1/8 of a card lol

i certainly echo your sentiments about the price of wax packs.

Man, $2.00 for a pack of 5 cards?!?!?!

exactly why i quit collectiing. i mainly collect rookies now but the gu cards call my name. i just like opening stuff like a little kid at christmas . only bad part is i never had to pay for my own christmas presents :)

for baseball try topps total. Only a dollar a pack and have a reasonable chance at a auto.

I have always thought $3+ a pack for 4-5 cards is rediculous... but I usually end up with a better deal buying those than the $1-2 dollar packs for 7-10 cards. The $3 cards have a higher rookie and star ratio and better odds at autos or GU. Sometimes it seems that although they are more expensive.. they can be a better value.

Anyways, I have liked the Topps draft picks and prospects so far this year.. $3 for 7 cards... and haven't really found any baseball that I have liked so far, but I am sure Bowman Chrome will come through.

i might just stick to ebay, lol, unless i feel frisky at a gas station or something, maybe ill just throw a bunch in a hat an close my eyes then choose one. the guy behind the counter might think im strange but it might be worth it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast