Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone need any 2003 UD Patch Collection base cards or 2002-2003 Leaf Certified

I just recieved a slew of UD Patch collection cards and was wondering if anyone needed any to complete a set. I even have some of the SP's.The same for Leaf Certified, mostly 2003 but I have quite a few from 2002 as well.

Also, if anyone has a #73 Clemens from the UD Patch that they are willing to trade please let me know.

Both of these sets are for baseball. Sorry for not putting that in the heading
    Last edited by Mtanski; 03-13-2004 at 11:13 PM.

2. SCC - Feb 2018

Sorry DMiles but no cc. Don't you have anything to trade?

What about your doubles of commons. What kind of cards do you usually get. What sets?

i don't get sets, i just get random cards to get autographed in person...i don't care what brand the card is.

UD Patch Cards

Hi...I might be interested in trading commons for commons of the '03 UD Patch... I mostly collect baseball cards, but of football cards that's one set I'm trying to work on. I'll PM you Sunday as to what dupes I have to trade, & what cards I need....

TopShelf and dgrimes, I'm sorry if there might be some confusion but these are for baseball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast