Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74754555657

SCF Rewards
    Country

when it comes to trading i usually try and think 3 or 4 steps ahead... i see a card i want someone has... i watch what they collect and/or are looking for... i either have what they want, trade for what they want, or a combination...9 times out of 10 i get the card im after LOL

lol, i just stick to buying. I dont really buy tradebait

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, i'll be on the look out, thats for sure. Might have to double on the Slaton to keep 1 for myself

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, i just stick to buying. I dont really buy tradebait

ive busted so much wax the past few years ive had more trade bait than pc... as you can tell im going in all guns ablaze for pc now

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool. Well, im out. Gotta wake up early to go work out. Take it easy, i'll be on the lookout for Slaton and Schmitt autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

FYI you dont see a link to my bucket for a reason LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool. Well, im out. Gotta wake up early to go work out. Take it easy, i'll be on the lookout for Slaton and Schmitt autos

dont forget jonathan stewart LOL... with ya later

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74754555657