Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

25 to 40 pay pal to spend tonight

I want a nice Auto or Gu'd of these players, best deal take all.

Clinton Portis, Andre Johnson, Charles Rogers, Willis McGahee, Boldin, Moss, Culpepper, Boller, Grossman, Palmer, Ahman Green.

thanks Clay

hmm, how much would you give me for an 03 Finite Grossman RC Jersey?

The only problem is it books low at $15 and im not sure if I want to give it up for next to nothing....

LMK clay!,

-paul

give me a price and I will consider it...

clay

Clay,

Exactly what do you mean by nice.. Is it value wise or condition wise. I have a few low end ones palmer((25 bv)) green((15 bv)) and a 2 clr moss jersey((30 bv)).. If you dont have offers on any of these sometime tommrow I will get back in touch with you as i really hesitiate about paypal but some cards are comming off ebay and we use it cuz its very fast for payment. IF a payment is sent from ebay I will contact you cuz I will be taking that money out anyways.. Might as well get a lil more

thnx
    Jay

Clay I can do all my Moss for $40, got a sweet looking 3 color jersey, many rookies, and another jsy, lmk.

what are the cards. and why don't you like paypal......

Paul I would probably do it, but I would like to find someone that has a few of the cards I'm looking for so I could get everything in one deal..

So I will pass...
    you probably want to get it anyways.

clay
    anyone else.

Clay- I have a Portis 02 Certified Mirror Red /150 incoming. LMK what you could do on it and maybe I could hold it for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast