Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: great deal for you!

Thumbs up great deal for you!

most of you on here know i go to the hotel and ballpark to get in person autographs.

here's a deal: if someone bids on item # 2792246120 (7 Yorvit Torrealba cards) on ebay and wins and pays for it, i will help you get 4 of them signed, and you let me keep the 3 cards...lmk if interested in doing this deal. yorvit will be a star in a couple of years.

or this deal: item # 2791813358 (8 Jesse Foppert cards)...i will get 4 signed for you, and you let me keep the other 4...lmk if you are willing to do this
    Last edited by DMILES; 03-06-2004 at 01:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

What Foppert cards are they?

2002's Bowman (book value $2.50), Topps Total (book value $1.50). 2003's Bowman Draft Gold, Bowman Chrome Draft, Fleer Tradition Update, Upper Deck Classic Portraits. 2004's Fleer Tradition, Upper Deck Star Rookie.

Bonds - you want to do this deal?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry man I already have everyone one of those cards otherwise I would.

ok, that's fine...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *shockers*'s Items on eBay

when can you get these signed? also, can you get jason schmidt's auto, too? i played summer ball with him in high school.

i can get them signed like the first or second week of april...do you want to do one of the deals?...to be honest, schmidt hates me...he thinks i sell stuff on ebay...i can't get his autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *shockers*'s Items on eBay

i just thought it would be fun to get schmidt's auto, but i might get this auction: Torrealba. how much in cc would you do? i don't need his auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

DMiles why does Schmidt hate you? You talked to him before? Seems like a nice guy to me.

Shockers - i wouldn't give cc...i want to get them autograph...you get 4 signed...lmk

bonds - he said i have gotten his autograph too many times and he thinks i sell stuff on ebay cuz i always get dealer stuff signed like baseballs and photos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast