Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TJ Ford

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bmedinger's Items on eBay

TJ Ford

I saw a lot of Mock NBA Drafts and a lot have FOrd going to Toronto. Do you think he is going to be that good of an NBA player to go that high?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmy-the-saintpsu's Items on eBay

i see him slipping to 7 and Chicago taking him. thats only my opinion though a lot of people really like him but i think he'll slip from the top 5

markm543
    T.J. Ford probaly will go to Toronto, he must be good if Bob Knight said he was the best point guard he has seen play.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think he will go between the 5th to 10th. A lot of mock drafts have him closer to 5 but I don't see that happening.

He is a true point guard and he is good. However the total package is becoming common place for a 1 and he's not that great of a shooter.

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Re: TJ Ford

Originally posted by dodgers03
    I saw a lot of Mock NBA Drafts and a lot have FOrd going to Toronto. Do you think he is going to be that good of an NBA player to go that high?

TJ is a great COLLEGE player... I really don't see him doing much in the NBA though. I mean sure, it's easy to get by slow 6-4 guys in college, but let's see him get past fast 6-9 guys in the NBA. He just doesn't have enough height.

SCF Rewards
    See ryanhnc10's Items on eBay

He must improve his shooting. that's the only thing he lacks but it is a big part of the point guard position to hit the outside shot. If he doesn't get his shooting together I think he would play a similar role to Speedy Claxton in San Antonio. But if he learns how to shoot he could be one h*** of a player

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

he should have stayed, won a NCAA title, improved his shooting, and go top 5 maybe a shot at #1 this year, i dont blame him though.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ talks

SCF Rewards

Jay Williams got a bunch of hype, and I think was selected 2nd overall

a complete bust so far

and he just fractured his leg in a dirt bike accident.

we'll see if TJ Ford is the next Jay Williams

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vipcollectibles's Items on eBay

i thought that ford would go to the raptors....i didnt think he would go to the BUCKS!

SCF Rewards

He's a very smart player, and is a great leader. Hopefully they keep G.P. at last another year or two, because their game is very similar, only T.J. isn't a big problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast