Post What's your favorite product of the year, so far? and biggest disappointment

My favorite product so far this season has to be the 2003-04 Bowman Rookie and Stars. Awesome breaks, with a TON of ROOKIES, one auto per box, and a jersey, it makes a great break.

Also rookie refractors, and the product I love the most in the brand, the Bowman Chrome.

Just a great product, highly recommend to pick up a box.

Biggest disappointment hands down is the Upper Deck Honor Roll, horrible break, got nothing. Also Upper Deck series was bad too, got no big name in terms of the rookies. SP Signature may be third, but I didn't try the product yet.

What's you favorite and disapointment so far this year?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    BEST
    LOW END:
    Topps Bazooka Is my favorite so far!!!!!!!! For the money you can not beat it (3 Jerseys per 24 pack box packs $2). Plus you have a shot at a MELO AUTO-In my box I got a Duncan, Shaq, Malone and Collison Jersey then bought a few more packs and pulled a Boozer patch # to 25. Lots of rookies 2! Some cool team logo stickers etc.

HIGH END:
    Topps Pristine. 3 in 1 Pack concept is cool. For $30 you get a Jersey, A Uncirculated Refractor, 5 Rookies (Lots of # and Refractor rookies), + You geta shot at a Melo AUTO (Can you tell I want to pull a melo auto), Youget a good shot at a nice AUTO regardless- I pulled a sweet Hinrich AUTO.

WORST:
    Low End:
    UPPER DECK VICTORY-THIS SET IS JUNK, JUST SATURATES THE MARKET-THEY SHOULD STOP MAKING IT (AND YES I WASTED LIKE $15 ON THIS PRODUCT THIS YEAR-HITTING MYSELF NOW LOL)

ANYTHING UPPER DECK
    OVERPRICED

Best is topps Finest. Love putting together the set. Worst is Victory. I was hoping that they'd do something better with their product this year, but proved me wrong!

My favorite is Hot Prospects i like the way they look and they have a lot of nice cards in the set...

Worst this year so fair is also Honor Roll Spent $20 on a retail box that had 8 packs and got a lot of double and not one insert.

Luke

Best: Bowman R&S because of all of the great rookies and the two sets in one pack is an innovateive (although not completely original) idea.

Worst: UD Sweet Shot becaue when you spend $40 on cards you expect to get something other than just normal base stuff.