Could 50 cc get me any Leaf cards?

Just wondering if I could get any cheaper GU or autos for 50 cc.

Thanks for you help.
    Always interested in anything and everything Maple Leafs, especially Keon, Bower, Kennedy and Broda. Main wants are vintage Maple Leaf cut signatures.

how about 226? I would even take Aki Berg ;)
    Always interested in anything and everything Maple Leafs, especially Keon, Bower, Kennedy and Broda. Main wants are vintage Maple Leaf cut signatures.

i will give you these for 225
    the sundin triple diamond
    leetch donruss elit 1731/2500
    bap antropov 554/100
    mogilny pacific ltd 141/149
    mccauley pacific blue 241/250
    nieuwendyk mvp silver script 14/150

pm if you want them
    Hidden Content

****looking for***********
    04 ud ice Rookies /25 and /99
    ROOKIES: KEVIN BIEKSA, Corey Perry, Cam Ward , any rookies /100 OR LESS and auto patch rookies

trade page : Hidden Content

Thanks so much for replying biggest. have a question for you, you seem to really know how things work around here. Do you have any idea of roughly how many CC it would take to get GU or an auto? Obviously 50 wont cut it. But if I am closer with 226 then I might hang on. Is there a rough equivalent between real money and cc? ( If you count Canadian money as real money... ;) ). Sorry for the annoying questions. I will get back to you.

TML I AM KNEW AS WELL AND FOUND OUT AS YOU ARE. BY LOTS OF POSTS A ?'S. CARD CASH IS USUALY 10CC - 20CC PER DOLLAR.
    AFTERALL IT IS NOT REAL MONEY JUST A BARGINING TOOL. PEOPLE DON REALY SAY WEATHER IT IS US OR CDN. I JUST ALWAYS SAY (WHEN BUYING) CDN FUNDS AND WHEN SELLING US LOL. KIDDING. USUALY CDN FUNDS FOR ME BUT IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH. OBVIOUSLY AMERICAINS WANT THEIR DOLLAR. AS FOR YOUR 226 GETTING A GU CARD, IT SHOULD GET YOU ONE. NOW A LEAF PROBOBLY NOT. ALTHOUGH HE IS RETIRED I HAVE A GLEN ANDERSON GU STICK CARD I WILL GIVE YOU FOR 225 IT IS FROM THE UD FOUNDATIONS SET AND IS 029/150 ITS A "1000 CAREER POINTS" #AN2 ITS BV IS $10
    NOW IF YOU JUST WANT ANY GAME USED CARD I CAN ALSO HELP YOU OUT. LMK VIA PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

WIFFER
    Hidden Content

****looking for***********
    04 ud ice Rookies /25 and /99
    ROOKIES: KEVIN BIEKSA, Corey Perry, Cam Ward , any rookies /100 OR LESS and auto patch rookies

trade page : Hidden Content