Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

3 card show pickups....

got back from a small card show (the only card show here) and got these beauties:

04 sweet spot classic duke snider red ink auto #09/10
    02 topps 206 joe mauer auto (RC) - NOT fOR TRADE unless it's an unbelievable offer
    03 bowman's best felix pie auto rc

don't ask bv on the snider, it's whatever catches my eye since i am a dodgers fan.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See *shockers*'s Items on eBay

nice work pujols!

thanks man, this show's been so terrible, i went back today for the 1st time in over a year. glad i was able to pick up these.

SCF Rewards

nice auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ACBaseball30's Items on eBay

A Dodgers fan, huh?

Need this?

02 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads Hideo Nomo GU JSY/100 BV $80

PLMK

lol, i am a dodgers fan but i don't specifically collect them. a duke sniker auto #/10 and a regular nomo jersey are slightly off in terms of collectibles. thanks for the offer though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ACBaseball30's Items on eBay

Yeah, you're right - The Nomo is much better ;)

Nice pickups at your show BTW. Oddly enough, I picked up the same number of cards at my show.

ever since you sold me the autographics, i guess we've had some sort of mental connection. lol anyway thanks for the kudos about my pickups....just wait in 2 weeks when i go to the big show in chicago, if all goes as planned my "pickups" will really knock your socks off.....

will you trade your certified autograph for my GU?

depends which auto you wnt and which gu you have to offer. i got a boatload of gu (as you might have seen in the 3 sports forums) already so it'd be someone i'd need and in my favor.

thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast