Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ever

SELLING ALL MY CARDS....TAKE A LOOK!!!!!!

HELLO

I'M TRYING TO SELL SOME BASKETBALL CARDS FROM THE 90'S AND I WANNA KNOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN SOME OF THEM. I HAVE CARDS FROM SHAQUILLE O'NEAL, INCLUIDING ONE ROOKIE CARD, CHRIS WEBBER, ANFERNEE HARDAWAY, MAGIC JOHNSON, LARRY BIRD, SCOTTIE PIPPEN, HAKEEM OLAJUWON, LARRY JOHNSON, DAVID ROBINSON, JOHN STOCKTON, REGGIE MILLER, DENNIS RODMAN, CHARLES BARKLEY, CLYDE DREXLER, JOE DUMARS, PATRICK EWING, KARL MALONE, CHRIS MULLEN, ISAIAH THOMAS, DOMINIQUE WILKINS, JAMES WORTHY, AND MANY MORE!!!!! ALL MY CARDS ARE IN PREFECT CONDITIONS...MINT, NEAR MINT.

ABOUT THE PRICE...I'M ALMOST TAKING ANY OFFER...I WANNA GET RID OF ALL THIS CARDS. ALL MY BASKETBALL CARDS ARE FROM THE 90'S AND BEFORE THE 97 SEASON.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF MY CARDS...SEND ME AN EMAIL.

[email protected]

ever
    PLEASE....DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW CAN I GET RID OF THESE CARDS?? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM...EVERY CARD IS IN PERFECT CONDITIONS!!!!! I DON'T WANNA THROW THEM AWAY TO GARBAGE...PLEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY!!!!!

SUGESTIONS???

SCF Rewards

hmm if no one buys it here, you can try sellling them in lots as vintage cards on Ebay.

SCF Rewards

see your email..I just sent you a message