Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfmsh's Items on eBay

2003 Bowman Draft Chrome REFRACTORS for trade

BDP11 Jae Weong Seo
    BDP20 Jesse Foppert
    BDP27 Jerome Williams
    BDP125 Jose Castillo
    BDP135 Franklin Guttierez
    BDP151 Ramon Nivar
    BDP159 Sueng Song

These are for trade. I need some of the bowman gold and also some regular bowman chrome from this set. Please let me know after you check my wantlists listed on my site.

SCF Rewards

Hey, I am interested in the Guitierrez Refractor and the Ryan Wagner Refractor AU(If you still have it). The only chrome you are missing that I have is #105 from 2003 BDP, but please check my site, www.freewebs.com/mycards2244/ to see if you need anything else. I am most interested in the Wagner. PLMK
    Thanks

Henry

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfmsh's Items on eBay

i am onyl looking for rookies of the guys i collect on my rookie wantlist as well as cards to complete my sets i am working on, obviously i wont trade these refractors for commons, i need to get equivalently priced cards for them

check out my site my two wantlists are in the top left corner of the site

www.geocities.com/harr0140/mikessportscards.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JCMINT01's Items on eBay

harr i will definately have the golds and the reg you need pm me for the info. joe c