Maris DiMaggio Mantle Auto Ball on E-Bay

Heyas everyone. Just thought I would post that one of my friends has a very unique autograph baseball on auction over at E-Bay. With the ball there are autographs of Roger Maris, Joe DiMaggio and Mickey Mantle. How can you do much better then this? hehe. Here is a link to the auction for the ones that would like to check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2735735998

Welp if anyone here has any interests in the ball there are no worries about the seller. I have dealt with him many times and I can see no wrong. A great person to deal with.

I hope yall enjoy what you see there. So take care and get on to looking. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

Very nice ball... I like my 64 Yankees Team Signed ball better though :)

Originally posted by IggyWH
    Very nice ball... I like my 64 Yankees Team Signed ball better though :)
    hehe. Who would not like a 1964 Yankee Team Signed ball. hehe. If I had to choose between the two auto baseball then I would have to go with the team signed ball too. But if I had the other I would not complain. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

what makes it more valuable is when on of the persons signing the ball dies(morbid) but they can never sign another, but I would take the team ball and one with those 3 is very unique because of there exclusive contracts with the card companies they were not allowed to sign items in which on of the others had signed as well, but dimaggio had his own company and he put several items out.