Thread: Trading for Fabric of the Game

Trading for Fabric of the Game

Any help would be appreciated. Looking for 99 and 00 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game inserts. Have a little bit of everything including g/u to trade for these. Just need to know who you have and what or who you need.

I am really wanting to complete these two sets. Also will give cc if that will interest anyone.

2. Kronozio
    hi- from 1999 i have torry holt and flutie. LMK if you them. I'm interested in any jeters, better pennington rcs, any vintage, or most any gu or auto. Thanks- zev

can you let me know the numbers as in fg #? Depending on their value and if I need them, I do have some Jeters to trade. Any particular vintage you looking for -- fb, bsb?

thanks for responding.
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

hi- the holt is fg49, $15, and the flutie is fg14, $8. Any vintage is good, but I prefer baseball. Thanks- Zev

i will get back to you soon. thanks again.
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

you won't believe it but I have both of those. I was kind of surprised. But thanks again for responding.

visgt -- what number is on the back -- fg xx?