Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 147 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1563

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet pickups man, and those patches on the Noah look like there from a Michigan wolverines jersey, lol, that is odd.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Thanks for the comments guys. Here are a few more I recently picked up:

This next card I'd been avoiding for a long while. I still don't know for sure where these patches came from even though a few months back an article was written about this card. My buddy picked it up in a huge lot, and even though it's not my favorite card, I got it for a good price considering Bulls stuff is getting more and more expensive and it's still pretty cool to have a card which is so odd that an article was written about it LOL. I think a lot of you already know which card I'm talking about:

The INFAMOUS joakim noah sprt with the questionable patches. At least this one has an auto though.

Finally the last one of the bunch; I love me some unique patches. A partial logoman to add to my collection :D

Sweet pickups man, and those patches on the Noah look like there from a Michigan wolverines jersey, lol, that is odd.

Thanks, according to that article i mentioned, they said it's a retro hawks jersey that noah wore around during the photoshoot

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, according to that article i mentioned, they said it's a retro hawks jersey that noah wore around during the photoshoot

your kidding me, thats kind of sad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

your kidding me, thats kind of sad.

i can't guarantee that the article for sure said old school atlanta, regardless i still have no idea were it came from lol.....definitely an oddball card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

i can't guarantee that the article for sure said old school atlanta, regardless i still have no idea were it came from lol.....definitely an oddball card

Gosh darn, I remember reading an article about this and how they used Noah as an example. If I remember correctly, it said Noah was wearing a Warriors jersey at the 2007 rookie photo shoot. Don't know why, I think it quoted him as saying because he was a Warriors fan...?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gosh darn, I remember reading an article about this and how they used Noah as an example. If I remember correctly, it said Noah was wearing a Warriors jersey at the 2007 rookie photo shoot. Don't know why, I think it quoted him as saying because he was a Warriors fan...?

Could have been warriors, can't remember for sure. Still weird though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I'm pretty sure it was either he was a fan of the warriors or just a fan of their jersey. But I definitely remember now in the article it saying he put a warriors jersey on during the rookie photo shoot...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Added two more. The first is a double and the 2nd I think I got for a steal.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm pretty sure it was either he was a fan of the warriors or just a fan of their jersey. But I definitely remember now in the article it saying he put a warriors jersey on during the rookie photo shoot...

You're both right, and yes Zepp that was the story Upper Deck gave...
    I had the link/story saved forever but just recently deleted it.
    I'd like to see UD explain this one:

Reminds me of XMAS G, nice add/find esp. around this time of year!!!

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by MatthewLee; 06-11-2012 at 10:37 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes that Noah went for pretty cheap. I was going to bid on it, but had no funds!! Christmas has drained all my funds :D

Page 147 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150 ... LastLast