Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for Stephen Head Cards (team USA)

please lmk if you have any to trade.

i think i have it....i'm at work but when i get home i'll check....do you have the jeff clement? i need that

I don't have any Clements. I am going for the 4 03 UD Auto sets (blue, red and Jerseys) but i like Stephen Ead and am trying to get a few of all of his cards.
    LMK if you still would like to let it go. also if you have any of the other 03 Auto's, i would be interested in them too.
    Luke

i'm planning on just buying the whole set tomorrow are a local card shop for $15, i think it comes with an auto or two also...anything other the the clement will be for trade...i'll let ya know

cool, LMK if you can buy sealed sets for $15. That is a very good price. You should get 3 autos per set also.
    if you are willing to trade them, i only have about 27/80 of the autographs.
    Luke

3 autos in a set?wow, the guy really wants to get rid of it so keep getting the price lowered and then i leave without buying it....got him down to $20 the other day but i'll get it for $15 tomorrow!!! haha 3 autos in a box huh! wow

akoch: Please let me know what you get and if he has any other sets to sell? Wow, $15 is a deal on those.

Michael

yah, 2 regular and one Jersey auto. there are red and blue auto's in the set. the blues are more rare than the red one's. pm me with the auto's you get and see if we can work a deal.

i know that he only has one and i think i'm getting such a good deal because i personally keep his store open!!! lol, but all i really want is the jeff clement base or auto or jersey from the set so everything else will be up for grabs...hope he doesn't sell it between today adn tomorrow afternoon!!

mike did you get your cards in the mail from our trade. i have noticed that you have not left feedback yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast