Results 1 to 10 of 19
09-15-2008, 04:37 PM #1
Ebay steal of the week #16 - Win 50cc
1. Contest begins at 12:00am CT September 14th and runs until 11:59pm CST September 20th. Only auctions won during that time will be accepted!
2. One auction per member. Choose wisely!
3. Post a link to your ebay auction win.
4. The Ebay user ID in your profile must match the user ID of the winning bidder.
5. Explain why you think your card is a steal. If it has a BV, let us know. You can even show previous auctions that ended to compare your win. Convince us!
6. The Basketball moderating team will vote on the winner. Winner will be announced after the votes are in.
SCF staff cannot participate in this contest.
Card Cash (CC) can be used for purchasing cards from our Card Cash store, purchasing cards from Card Cash auctions, purchasing cards from other members, playing SCF arcade games, and for betting.
09-16-2008, 12:52 PM #2
I thought this was a huge steal for a PC 98-99 Allen Iverson Upper Deck GUJ:
The BV is $80 and it usually sells for $50+
I don’t have an ebay example of this card, but this is how much a 99-00 Jersey of Iverson went for recently:
09-16-2008, 04:11 PM #3
Only Collecting Nebraska Players Autos/GU
09-16-2008, 04:25 PM #4
09-16-2008, 04:27 PM #5
09-16-2008, 05:26 PM #6
yea can't beat that price for a logo patch auto
09-16-2008, 05:30 PM #7
09-16-2008, 05:34 PM #8
very nice so far
09-16-2008, 09:40 PM #9
wow $3.50 DLVD for an auto patch...that's a STEAL
09-18-2008, 03:19 AM #10
Here is what I got for my Marshall University PC. My first ever basketball E-bay win. Someone said I should post it here so here we go: