Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

REALLY NICE CARDS FOR TRADE/SALE NO LINK L@@K

looking to trade or sell these via paypal lmk what you like thanks

~03 LEAF LIMITED RICKY WILLIAMS AUTO / PATCH #D TO 25 HAS A 3 COLOR PATCH!!IN HIS SAINTS UNIFORM BV~NA LOOKING FOR $150 IN TRADE

~02 LEAF CERTIFIED CLINTON PORTIS 2 COLOR HELMET PATCH RC #D TO 100 RARE!! BV $100+ WANT $120 IN TRADE

~03 UD PROS AND PROSPECTS WILLIS MCGAHEE AUTO #D TO 2000 REDEEMED BV $50 WITH EDGERRIN JAMES

~03 PLAYOFF ABSOLUTE CURTIS MARTIN GLASS PLAQUE #D TO 150 WITH JERSEY BV $40

~03 CONTENDERS JASON WITTEN AUTO #D TO 599 BV $40

~02 UD GRADED BRIAN WESTBROOK RC GRADED PSA 10 GEM MINT #D TO 700 BV $40

~02 PACIFIC ADRENALINE PEYTON MANNING JERSEY BV $25

~03 HONORS RC GEMS KYLE BOLLER #d TO 700 BV $20

~02 LEAF R&S ANTWAAN RANDLE EL 3 COLOR JERSEY PATCH #D TO 650 BV $15+ WANT $25 TRADE

~03 SP GAME USED ANTWAAN RANDLE EL 3 COLOR JERSEY PATCH BV $12+ WANT $20 IN TRADE

~03 FLEER PLATINUM PATCH OF HONOR CURTIS MARTIN #D TO 220 BV $25

~01 BOWMAN CHROME HULA BOWL STEVE SMITH JERSEY BV $20

~02 UD GRADED DAVID BOSTON JERSEY #D TO 75 BV $15

~02 UD GRADED MARK BRUNELL JERSEY #D TO 75 BV $15

~02 HONORS DUEL BALL STALLWORTH/CALDWELL BV $12

SCF Rewards
    Country

hmmm portis card. how much you selling for? cuz i havent bought cards in a while so I probably dont have anything on my site to trade for it

SCF Rewards

well i really like this

2003 PLAYOFF CONTENDERS SEASON TICKET AUTO BYRON LEFTWICH RC---VERY, VERY NICE....ASK FOR A SCAN

i can throw in the ricky auto patch as well for it

or i will sell it for $67 via paypal with insurance and delivery confirmation
    lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually, I think I will pass....looks like you sold this card on the 6th to someone else...Don't feel like giving away $67 for a card that is sold. I'd rather buy one that's legit and know that I will actually receive this card. Nice try though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=56130

My apologies. It just seemed fishy, that's all. I'll keep my mouth shut before jumping to conclusions. That'll teach me to make assumptions. Sorry for any problems I may have caused. Just made an inaccurate read and spoke up before I knew the story.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am ver interested in buying these but do you have any references from other trade sites or ebay. LMK Thanks.

~02 LEAF R&S ANTWAAN RANDLE EL 3 COLOR JERSEY PATCH #D TO 650 BV $15+ WANT $25 TRADE

~03 SP GAME USED ANTWAAN RANDLE EL 3 COLOR JERSEY PATCH BV $12+ WANT $20 IN TRADE

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spenguin, read my post above yours, review it, and then tell him you wanna buy those cards.

SCF Rewards

ok first off portis fan you dont know what your talking about because your right i did sell the card in the bay and the guy emailed me and said his son bid on the auction and he refuses to pay the next high bidder was at $65 i gave him a chance and he passed on iy so i dont care if you beleive me or not but im not here to scum anyone i have over 20 good trades on the beckett site with no bad and over 15 good sales also on beckett you dont want it fine i will give it to somone else as a matter of fact i posted how i got scummed on this card on the beckett boards and asked for opionions on what to do so i filled a non paying bidders warning for it

SCF Rewards

spenguin
    indeed i do my beckett id is cardjunkie007

and my ebay id is cardjunkie007 i have over 20 good trades on beckett and over 240 possitives on ebay for buying and selling

i can give you those 2 randle els for $16 delivered
    lmk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumm0x26's Items on eBay

Just for note- I've traded with Cardjunkie007 on Beckett and will vouch for him here as well. Honest trader. If you don't get rid of that Portis card you know I'll be packaging that Tomlinson Ink Appeal towards it anyways.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my site for trades

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast