Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

packers for trade gu and auto's.

2003 donruss gridiron kings cut collection #gc-55 javon walker 77/475

2002 sage sliver auto jevon walker #a43 225/350

2003 sp authentic sign of the times auto jevon walker #jw 37/600

2003 leaf certified materials mirror gold jevon walker #52 12/25 2 color

2002 playoff piece of the game 2nd down jersey ahman green #pog-1 67/150

Hey Jamie.. I doubt I have anything on my site that would interest you but I do have a 2003 Emmitt smith Sp Authentic jersey((i believe the common base set was player threads or something like that))

LMK if your interested.. But do check out my site just to be safe plz. I have added some new cards as of last time you checked i would believe

thnx
    Jay

check my site n lmk thanks

cards

took a look on your site and didn't see anything but need the other emmitt smith below.lmk what you want.thaxs jamie jlderry30.

Originally posted by pr0phet
    Hey Jamie.. I doubt I have anything on my site that would interest you but I do have a 2003 Emmitt smith Sp Authentic jersey((i believe the common base set was player threads or something like that))

LMK if your interested.. But do check out my site just to be safe plz. I have added some new cards as of last time you checked i would believe

thnx
    Jay

Jamie,

Its my dads.. He would be glad to work something out with you tommrow though to get a packer jersey.. I am unsure values but will just leave him a message and get back to you with an offer later tommrow after he gets home from work and I get home from college

thnx
    Jay

cards

didn't see anything i already have in emmitt/435 private stock is the one i saw if theres any others let me know.thaxs for the replys. jamie jlderry30.

Originally posted by SteelersRock2453
    check my site n lmk thanks

thaxs jay.jamie jlderry30.

Originally posted by pr0phet
    Jamie,

Its my dads.. He would be glad to work something out with you tommrow though to get a packer jersey.. I am unsure values but will just leave him a message and get back to you with an offer later tommrow after he gets home from work and I get home from college

thnx
    Jay

check my site and LMK
    Thanks

cards

Originally posted by Vick2Price

check my site and LMK
    Thanks

i have this one also now,

2003 playoff prestige signature impressions auto/50 #si-25 micheal vick $150

let me know what we can do for a possible trade for this one,thaxs either way for a chance.

2001 Leaf RC's & Stars SlideShow ViewMaster PullOut Jersey 08/25 Emmitt Smith

jamie jlderry30.

Ok Jamie as promised here is the exact card

2003 Sp Authentic Emmitt Smith Authentic Threads Emmitt Smith Jersey BV 20

He would really like this
    2003 Sp Authentic Sign of the Times Javon Walker auto bv 20

LMK on it.. I know im trading a jersey for an auto but to make up the difference i can throw in a complamentry Warren Sapp Jersey card LOL :) j/k but if you seriously want that just say so.. we happen to pull like one a month

thnx
    Jay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast