Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jeff Garcia to sign with Browns???

Man I would love this....... The Browns offered Garcia A 2 year 8 million dollar contract wich would make him the starter and Holcombe would most likely be the backup. That means no more Couch, WOO HOO! They will cut him if Garcia signs because he wants double of what we offered Garcia and IMO Garcia is way better than Couch. A local news station interviewed Garcia and he said things were lookin good so thats a good sign........

Luke

That would be a great pickup for the Browns. Definitely a pickup considering what they have right now.

It's been a crazy offseason so far. TO was suppose to go to the Eagles but went to the Ravens, Washington left New England, no one knows where Moss is going, and now Garcia, lol. Its gonna be a fun season!

Originally posted by skyracer3
    I thought Garcia was going to sign with the Bucs?
    Well he was in Cleveland today and they made an offer and he said so far so good....... But i did hear the Bucs may make an offer too

i cant wait for the draft..yippie
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

First, I know that Sarah is definitely pissed off that Couch is no longer in Cleveland.

Secondly, Garcia couldn't lead the Niners to the SuperBowl. And he's several years older, with more injuries, and not as mobile.

So, I don't see how much he can help the Browns

I am glad Rattay is getting a chance to play for the Niners, b/c he did a wonderful job in the few starts he got last year while Garcia was injured

It won't be long before Ken Dorsey gets a shot for the Niners

Well reports are saying the Dallas Cowboys are the front runners interested in working out a trade for Tim Couch..............

From what i have heard these are the other interested teams:
    Pittsburg
    Baltimore
    San Diego
    Oakland
    Arizona

As most people know i collect Tim Couch cards and have followed his football career since high school and i have real mixed emotions right now both good and bad......

I have read in a Biography on Tim Couch that his favorite team growing up was the Dallas Cowboys!!!! (This is most likely where Couch ends up playing!!!)

Also coach Parcells has a good history with Kentucky QB's (P. Simms - Giants)

the Cowboys seemed intent on having Quincy Carter as their starting QB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast