I have the following 1st year Pujols cards for trade:

01 Fleer Team Leaders Pujols
    01 SPX Winning Mterials Update Trios Pujols/Delgado/Ordonez

I am looking for an RC in return for the Game Used

2. SCC - Feb 2018

hi i will trade book value or more to you for any PUJOLS CARDS

coolector- sure, I would be interested in a Pujols RC

bandrcards- please make me an offer
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

i have a 01 ud rc pujols, what can i add to this to get the trio? give me a list of players. thanks.

pujolsmussina- I'm not looking to trade this card for multiple cards. I want one RC in return

coolector- please make an offer for the Pujols Game Used if you are still interested.

Will you trade for other game used? I could do it in your favor...if so, anybody in particular are you looking for? What sport? and what are the bvs on those 2 cards?

How does $25 for the Trios game used sound (based on card condition)? If interested PM me. What kind of condition is it in? Or if you see anything on my website you like, let me know.

Baseballcardz- the game used books for $50.00, the Fleer Team Leaders for $15.00. I am not really inclined to trade for Game Used but make me an offer and I will consider it. I am mostl looking for baseball, no particular player. I will consider other sports.

Allsportz- I am not really looking to sell. I would be interested in the Jeter auto if there is something else I could include with the Pujols card. Please let me know what you would be looking for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast