Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

How do you turn IMG code on?

That is set depending on the forum. For example, the selling forums will allow scans to be posted, but the trading forums do not. This is mostly to do with the fact that the selling forums have more traffic.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am having trouble posting pictures on the sight as well. I am able to choose the attachment link where you can upload photos from your computer but it is saying that I have gone over my limit for size or whatever. I would rather post direct images from my computer as to having people have to click on a live link to see my cards. Anyone have any ideas as to how to avoid this so that I can upload pictures from my computer??

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would assume you can also just type the [IMG] code manually?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Helpful tutorial thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See akronplayers's Items on eBay

seem like alot of work lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does anyone know how to delete photos from the file upload manager? I can't upload anymore pics due to size capacity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12