Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 Questions on 2000 Aurora / 2000 Pacific! Help!

I was looking through the Beckett, cuz I have 2 Plaxico Burress 2000 Aurora RC's. They are both different from each other, but they're both #111. Is there any difference in book?

Also, I got 2 #'d 2000 Pacific RC's, both to 199. 1 was LaVar Arrington, but Beckett has like 5 different Rc's. Gold is worth $50, Copper is worth $100, and the regular is worth $5 I believe. Which type is the one numbered to 199? Thanks for any help!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

In Pacific Gold cards are serial #ed to 199 so that would be the one you have.As for the Burress I would say that one is the regular and the other is the Pinstripe version it says in my beckett that the Pinstripes are 1.5x bv of the regular. So one Burress books $2 the other books $3. I am interested in both Burress'. Hope this helps and LMk if they are for trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, they are for trade.. So that's about $5 in book.. Just lmk what you've got for trade for them, thanks