Need advice on a trade I just made

Hey, I just made a trade with my brother. He's a rams fan, I'm a raider fan.. We're from LA, so there's some heat when football season comes around.. Anyways, I'm kinda debating this deal I made w/ him..

I trade him:

Isaac Bruce 2003 SP Game Used Jersey card

for

Justin Fargas 2003 Upper Deck Future Stars Jersey card

both are worth $10 right now, but is Bruce a sure shot for Hall of Fame? Or does Vargas have more potential in going up in value than Bruce? just wondering what you guys think

Well,
    I think that they're both same value right now sure Bruce has a shot at the hall but Fargas is a young player. If you like the card don't worry about the value you like it bv's are the same, it's all good. If the card matters to you that's what counts.
    That's just my thoughts though,
    Chris

I guess you'll find out how good of a trade it was this coming season. With Garner gone, Fargas is sure to be the starter for the Raiders, so having said that, his cards will more than likely rise if, and thats a big IF, he performs well. I probably would've done the same trade as you did. The Bruce, is that the Wing Formation card? If so, I hate the looks of them and definately would've done exactly what you did.

It's not the Wing Formation card, it's just some regular 2003 SP Card, but it is very ugly, even my brother agreed, lol

well at least you got that working in your favor! LOL

you got a jersey card of a player in is rookie year...if he can be as good as his father in pimping then you got a good deal, bruce I believe is in the down years of his career...

Bruce won't smell the HOF, too much of a glut in the coming years at WR. If Art Monk's having trouble getting in, Bruce doesn't stand a chance. You came out ahead.
    topps chrome havelist- raiders/redskins- Hidden Content
    Set wantlist-Hidden Content