Thread: who's hottest rookie?

imKobeT-macFAn

who's hottest rookie?

who are all time hottest rookies?

come on ppl~ this forum needs more peeps~

landlcards
    hottest rookies that is debatable because many of the hottest rookies arent the hottest anymore....
    Shaq was considered the hottest in 92 penny in 93 webber 94 but none are the hottest now this coming year it will be Lebron but you never now until 5 years or so into their career if they are truely worth the investment.

Here is an example the older collectors might remember I use to collect Drazen Petrovic from the Nets he was on fire then in 93 I believe he went home to europe and was killed in a car wreck he cards went from hot to commons over night. Its all about what can you do for me now not last year!

I look forward to the new rookie class it always makes it fun to try to guess who will be the next Kobe and thats what this Hobby is about FUN!!!

My money is with Carmello Anthony this year so anyone wanting to get rid of his cards when they get them LMK

1. Magic/Bird

2. Kareem

3. Wilt

4. Jordan (he wasn't that hot coming out of N. Carolina)

5. Lebron --- he'll probably be moved to #1

I remember when the Shaq rookies were really hot! Those damn stadium club packs were outrageous. Now I don't know anyone who is going after Shaq RCs, still nice cards to have though.

Lebron is going to be huge this year... I like it because I think Basketball cards need a shot in the arm.