Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LAST CHANCE ON THESE SWEET CARDS OR THERE GOING TO THE CARD SHOW TOMMORROW L@@K

well here they are if i dont trade or sell them tonight off to the cardshow they go tommorrow

~03 LEAF LIMITED RICKY WILLIAMS AUTO / PATCH #D TO 25 HAS A 3 COLOR PATCH!!IN HIS SAINTS UNIFORM BV~NA LOOKING FOR $150 IN TRADE

~02 LEAF CERTIFIED CLINTON PORTIS 2 COLOR HELMET PATCH RC #D TO 100 RARE!! BV $100+ WANT $120 IN TRADE

~03 PLAYOFF ABSOLUTE CURTIS MARTIN GLASS PLAQUE #D TO 150 WITH JERSEY BV $40

~03 CONTENDERS JASON WITTEN AUTO #D TO 599 BV $40

~02 UD GRADED BRIAN WESTBROOK RC GRADED PSA 10 GEM MINT #D TO 700 BV $40

~03 SAGE LARRY JOHNSON AUTO #D TO 250 BV $30

~02 PACIFIC ADRENALINE PEYTON MANNING JERSEY BV $25

~02 LEAF R&S ANTWAAN RANDLE EL 3 COLOR JERSEY PATCH #D TO 650 BV $15+ WANT $25 TRADE

~03 SP GAME USED ANTWAAN RANDLE EL 3 COLOR JERSEY PATCH BV $12+ WANT $20 IN TRADE

~03 FLEER PLATINUM PATCH OF HONOR CURTIS MARTIN #D TO 220 BV $25

~01 BOWMAN CHROME HULA BOWL STEVE SMITH JERSEY BV $20

~02 UD GRADED DAVID BOSTON JERSEY #D TO 75 BV $15

~02 HONORS DUEL BALL STALLWORTH/CALDWELL BV $12

LMK who you collect, I would like the Witton auto for my personal collection, THX

jandjkards i like these

2003 Manning Sp Signature Edition Auto Bv 40

2001 Tomlinson Stadium Club Lonestar Signatures Auto BV 60

2003 O. Smith Sp Signature Edition Blue Ink Rc Auto BV 20

dpono22

i collect tomlinson and mcallister or anything that catches my eye do you have a trade page?

u like any gu/ patchs since the randle els are gu and u like autos

I have this 2002 Topps Pristine 'Driving Force' LaDainian Tomlinson # DF-LT ( 3 color jsy- blue / white / yellow ) want 25 for 3 colors, and I can add some cash, LMK

jandjkards the only patch i like is the ray lewis
    lmk on if you whould do it for the 2 randle els

dpono22
    well the tomlinson you have only sells for about $5 to $10 and the witten sells for about $25 to $30 so i will do the tomlinson and $15 via paypal for the witten
    lmk

hey cardjunkie its thequietmastermind from beckett.. this is my trading home :D.. I am more and more tempted to take u up on that offer with the cash and paypal just as an FYI.. Please dont trade that portis away

thnx
    Jay

prophet
    cool i like this site better than beckett anyways not a bunch of little kids talking smack!!
    butl like i said on the beckett boards i am going to the cardshow tommorrow and what ever i dont trade/sell tonight will be gone tommorrow so if you want it take the offer tonight

Yeah i know what you mean.. nobody calling out one another every five minutes :D.. I am keeping up with you on there just to have my thread at the top :D

Jay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast